Domaine de Robert

Domaine de Robert Cuvée Tradition Fleurie 2020

AOC Fleurie, Beaujolais, France

100% Gamay | 12.5% ABV


Discover this French red wine made with 100% Gamay grapes from the region of Beaujolais. It reveals wonderful poise and balance with soulful appeal. Depending on the vintage, this wine can also age surprisingly well (easily over a decade!). A wine that might make you think differently about Beaujolais.

Guide to icons

This medium-deep ruby wine opens up with discreet but appealing notes of sweet damson plum, crunchy blackberry and tangy red cherry.

Service: Serve slightly chilled between 12 to 14°C.

Food Pairing: Enjoy with roast chicken, pork or pastas in a light red sauce.

Winemaker Patrick Brunet took over the Domaine at the age of 18 when his father passed away unexpectedly. Unfortunately Patrick’s father, Robert (who the Domaine is named after) was unable to pass on his skills and knowledge.

With the kind help of neighboring producers, Patrick learned to work the vineyard and winemaking. He now makes some of the most spectacular Beaujolais wines.

Domaine de Robert is located 15 km/11 miles south of Mâcon (69 Rhône, ARA), just outside the wine village of Fleurie.

Fleurie organic vines are comprised of 5 hectares and lie directly outside of his front door. Like most of this area of Beaujolais, the soil is granite-based but unlike some other local producers, his vines are vine-trained rather than free-standing "gobelet". An admirable 65% of the vines for this wine were planted in 1930 and 1935 while the remaining 35% were planted in 1970 and 1976. This age shows in the wines as they are always expressive with appealing ripe fruit and notable layers and length.

Red | Still | 75cl | 12.5% ABV

Recognition: Vintage 2006 - Wine Spectator: 86pts | Vintage 2009 - Gilbert & Gaillard: 85pts | Vintage 2011 - CWSA - China Wine & Spirits Awards: Gold | Vintage 2020 - Concours General Agricole Paris: Gold |

Cellaring: Enjoy now, but can develop over 10 years

Vinification: Instead of using the whole cluster, Patrick de-stems his bunches, favouring fruit over spice, and allows for long macerations of 15-28 days, depending on the vintage.

  • Vegan - Practising (Uncertified)

Why buy from Wine&Earth?

We care. About wine. About the planet. And about providing brilliant service.


Only the best quality wines, as selected by top sommeliers, make it into our portfolio.


Our sole focus is on ethical producers who nurture the land for today and for the future.

Free Delivery

We offer free carbon-neutral delivery to your door when you spend £150 or more.

5-Star Service

Proud to be rated "Excellent" by our customers on TrustPilot (average rating: 5 stars).


If you're ever unhappy about the quality, we'll send you a replacement bottle for free.

Quality Organic Wines

At Wine&Earth we specialise in curating eco-friendly wines from independent producers around the world. In this collection, we feature our delicious certified organic wines and biodynamic wines.